For in-vehicle wireless music and hands-free phone calling. Supports any Bluetooth enabled mobile, tablet or music player.
Designed to automatically connect to the last paired device without any hassle.
Easy to operate with the well placed buttons and long range microphone.
Pairs with up to 2 Bluetooth devices simultaneously, so that you will never miss a call again.
How to Use
- Connect to Power
- Insert the Dual USB Power Adapter to the Car Cigarette Lighter Socket of the vehicle.
- Plug a Car Kit’s USB plug to the Power Adapter (if your vehicle already has a USB outlet you can also use that).
- Place the Car Kit
- Select a convenient location with easy access on the dashboard.
- Remove the protective sticker from the adhesive on the back of the mounting disc and stick it to the dashboard.
- Place the Car kit on the mounting disc.
- Pair the mobile Device
- Once the device is plugged in the white backlight will start to flash indicating the device is ready to pair.
- Turn on your Mobile device’s Bluetooth and search for “GB01” and connect.
- If asked for pass code, type “0000”.
- Set FM Frequency
- Press the “FM” button on the Car Kit, the Frequency on the device on the LCD will flash.
- Press the forward and backward keys on the device to set the frequency that matched the frequency on your car stereo (Select a frequency without any existing radio channels for better connection).
- Geartist GB01 Car Kit
- Car Kit Base
- Dual USB Power Adapter
- Instruction Manual