The power bank comes with a Built-in cable. Making hassle free use, no longer need to carry additional data cables to charge your devices.
No On/Off Button, charging will automatically start when connected and automatically shuts off after 30 seconds, if not in use. Power indicator lights show the remaining battery life of the power bank.
Dual Intelligent Charging
The Power Bank comes with a Built-in cable as well as a USB Output. Therefore can charge two devices simultaneously at full speed the devices are supporting.
Power adaptive technology automatically detects and delivers the optimal charging current for any connected device- ensuring the fastest and most efficient charge.
Safe and Reliable
Multiple protection systems of the Power Bank will safeguard your precious devices from threats such as over charging, over discharging, over-voltage, over-current, over-power, short circuit and more.
How to Use
- Charging Mobile Devices
- Connect the built-in Micro USB cable to the mobile device.
- For Apple Devices with Lightning Port, connect the Lightning adapter and connect the cable to the device.
- Use a 3rd Party USB cable to charge any device using the extra USB out port.
- Charging the Power Bank
- Plug the Built-in USB cable to a PC/Laptop or an AC Power adapter. It will take 4.5 hours approximately to fully charge the device using a 2A power outlet.
- Alternatively you can use any other compatible Micro USB cable to charge the device.
- Find the remaining power
- Shake the device and based on the Indicator Lights determine the remaining power.
- WST-DP622A Power Bank
- Instruction Manual